Privacy Protection Policy
1. JFP complies with the laws and regulations on proper personal information handling.
2. JFP acquires personal information in a proper manner. Unless otherwise stipulated by the law, we announce or disclose the use of personal information and use it within the range of the announced or disclosed purpose.
3. JFP educates all executives and personnel so that they understand the importance of privacy protection and handle personal information properly.
4. JFP takes proper safety management measures by striving to prevent any privacy protection inadequacies such as unauthorized access as well as personal data loss, corruption, falsification, and leak.
5. JFP will not give personal information to any third parties without a prior agreement with the person unless otherwise stipulated by the law.
6. JFP exercises adequate supervision so that personal information safety can be properly managed when we outsource the handling of personal information.
7. JFP institutes the privacy protection procedures including the disclosure and correction of personal information. We are also responsible for listening to and responding to opinions and inquiries on personal information handling issues.
8. JFP continuously reviews our privacy protection management system and commitment for further betterment.
Personal Information Handling in Our Websites
Japan Fire Protection Co.,Ltd. (referred to as “JFP” hereafter) are paying close attention to privacy protection so that you can comfortably use JFP’ websites (https://witak.jp). Toward this objective, JFP’ websites will take considerable care in handling your personal information to ensure privacy protection based on the following policies. Please know that the privacy policies are subject to change without prior notice.
1. Personal Information
The “personal information” referred to in JFP’ websites is names, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, addresses, and other information that identifies you as individuals.
2. Use of Personal Information
The personal information provided by you will be used to develop better JFP products, enhance our services, and pursue other good purposes. We also make good use of such statistical materials that are created based on your personal information, in order to manage the website better.
3. Personal Information Disclosure to Third Parties
As a rule, we do not disclose your personal information, which you have revealed to JFP’ websites, to other companies or persons without your individual agreement. However, we may disclose your personal information when we are required to do so in the following cases: You, who are a user of JFP’ websites, cause a disadvantage to a third party, and the third party charges you for the disadvantage; public agencies such as the court or police ask us to disclose your personal information; and other such situations.
4. Personal Information Protection and Management
JFP takes heavy security measures with management responsible persons assigned to prevent personal information inadequacies such as loss, misuse, and falsification. When you send your personal information, however, we cannot assure its security because of the nature of the Internet. Please send your information safely under your responsibility. Please note that JFP will not be responsible for the protection or misuse of the personal information that is gleaned by irrelevant third-party websites linked to JFP’ websites.
2. Cookies are information stored in the browser when you access the site, but do not include personal information such as your name and email address.
3. Cookie information may be used to deliver effective advertisements to those who visit this site and for access analysis.
5. The access analysis and advertising services used on this site are as follows:
Third party advertising service and cookies
This site uses “Google Adsense”, which is an advertising service provided by a third party, to post advertisements distributed by third party distributors and advertising networks.
By using the above cookies, this advertising service will display appropriate advertisements based on the information that the user has visited this site and other websites in the past.
Please refer to this ad setting for the method of disabling the cookies. Alternatively, you can disable cookies for third party vendors by visiting www.aboutads.info.
1. Regarding the contents and information of this site, we try to post as accurate information as possible, but there is a possibility that incorrect information may get in and the information may be outdated.
2. Please note that we are not responsible for any damages caused by the contents posted on this site.
The information desk
For inquiries regarding this policy, please contact the following contact.
Address: 2-9-27-401 Oshima, Koto-ku, Tokyo 136-0072
Company: Japan Fire Protection Co., Ltd.